notice

8Jan

The Export Date Of Wool Felt Products Provided

All together 20,000 – 25,000 Nepalese are getting employment because of Wool Felt Industries. Skill is needed more than education for creation of Wool Felt products thus 80% people employed in this industries are illiterate and remaining 20% are young educated workers.

7Dec

The Export Date Of Wool Felt Products Provided

All together 20,000 – 25,000 Nepalese are getting employment because of Wool Felt Industries. Skill is needed more than education for creation of Wool Felt products thus 80% people employed in this industries are illiterate and remaining 20% are young educated workers.

8Dec

The Export Date Of Wool Felt Products Provided

All together 20,000 – 25,000 Nepalese are getting employment because of Wool Felt Industries. Skill is needed more than education for creation of Wool Felt products thus 80% people employed in this industries are illiterate and remaining 20% are young educated workers.